So, I have heard lots of talk about this stuff called spaghetti squash! I thought it would be a little complicated, but it was so easy.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Pierce spaghetti squash all over with a knife or fork
4. Place on pan with a rim
4. Roast for 1 hour, turning half way through
5. Let cool until able to handle
6. Cut spaghetti squash in half
7. remove seeds
8. Scrape with fork, easily comes out in strings
9. Enjoy with your fav ingredients!
I didn’t have much time tonight so we made Ryan’s fav… Ground turkey with sautéed mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, squash, and parmesan! Simple.
I plan to try pesto or Alfredo next!
What do you like with your spaghetti squash?