Easy graduation cupcakes! They are super easy, just take a little time putting together!
Fav cake mix
24 chocolate squares (Ghirardelli)
24 M&m minis
24 Reese’s peanut butter cups
Extreme air head sour candy strips
Icing decorator (optional)
1.prepare cupcakes per directions on box. Let cool completely.
2. In the meantime, take the wrappers off of chocolates and cut the extreme airhead candy strips to size. (I cut each strip in half with scissors)
3. Once cupcakes are cooled, decorate with icing. I have a Wilton icing tool I like to use
4. Top with your sprinkles of choice
Now you are ready to make the fun part!
5. Spread a small amount if icing on bottom off peanut butter cup- it will be like the glue for the chocolate square. (the large side will be the base)
6. place the large side on top of cupcake
7. The icing you put on peanut butter cup should be facing up- place chocolate square on top.
8. Put a small dab of icing on center of chocolate square
9. Stick one end of airhead extreme in icing
10. Place another dab of icing on end of air head extreme
11. Place m&m mini on dab of icing
I used a zip lock bag and cut one corner. I mixed blue food coloring with my white icing and filled my zip lock bag. This made the little dabs of icing easy to do!
Yum!! Hope yours were delicious and cute! Ours were a hit!
Happy baking with a Southern Touch of Sugar!