Yum! I looked through my Pinterest cookbook and decided to try out this healthy recipe! Liven up same ol grilled chicken! Nailed it.
1 red bell pepper
10 oz frozen spinach drained (I used fresh spinach)
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets (3 large breast cut in half)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (Optional)
1 tsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper
2. Grill chicken on grill (grill pan, or George Forman) until no longer pink
3. Heat skillet with olive oil over medium heat
4. Add in spinach, red bell pepper, and mushrooms
5. Cook about 5 minutes, until heated through
6. Once chicken is done- place on a foil lined baking sheet
7. Top each chicken breast with spinach, mozzarella, pepper slices, and mushrooms
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted
It’s easy and looks pretty :)
We enjoyed our chicken with baked parmasean zucchini chips!
Simple Baked Zucchini Parmesan
1 zucchini sliced
1 tbs Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Slice zucchini into thin strips
2. Place on non stick cookie sheet
3. Drizzle with olive oil
4. Sprinkle with parmesan
5. Broil for a few minutes- until cheese begins to brown
6. Enjoy! Yum! Easy!
Also pictured is:
Easy Peasy Red Potatoes
Pop one into the microwave for 5 minutes. Smash. Season with salt and pepper. Add a little pinch of cheese if desired.
Get to cookin! Let me know if you try it and how it comes out! Any tweaks?