All the fixins to create some tasty shishkabobs! I love fixing up a few skewers of shishkabobs for dinner because its so easy and can be very healthy! And the hubbs likes them too :)
I made 4 stuffed skewers using
1 green bell pepper
1 package of mushrooms
Try Pineapple, onions, red papers etc.
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
Salt and pepper to taste! And cracked red pepper for a touch of spice!
1. Chop veggies into medium slices
2. Chop chicken into bite sized cubes
3. Season to taste
4. Skewer veggies and chicken
(My husband loves mushrooms so I put extra on his)
5. Rub a little olive oil over the skewers
6. Place the skewers on the grill, turning every 2 minutes until fully cooked!
Sometimes I like to serve with rice pilaf and rolls or loaded potatoes!