Sure to impress and so easy! I took the EXTRA easy route and bought the Snickersoodle dough!
1 package Snickerdoodle cookie dough
1 bag of rolo minis
Cinnamon sugar (optional)
1. Flatten each ball of cookie dough
2. Place rolo mini in center of one flattened piece of dough
3. Wrap dough around rolo, I gently pinched the dough to cover the rolo then rolled it my hands to make a ball. It’s important to make sure it is sealed in the dough because some melt out of cookie. (Not to worry! Still taste great!)
4. Roll dough filled ball in cinnamon sugar (optional)
5. Place on non stick cookie sheet
6. Bake at 350 degrees 12-15 minutes!